Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The point of this forum (explained)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
torn2peices
Admin
Admin
torn2peices

Number of posts : 57
Name : Devon Pronounced Devin. Pronounce it right, Dumb fucks.
Registration date : 2008-06-10

The point of this forum (explained) Empty
PostSubject: The point of this forum (explained)   The point of this forum (explained) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 3:31 am

This forum came to be when I was up at 5:30 in the morning wanting something to do, So I go check some of the forums I belong to and there I see at the bottom of the page "Free Forum" I jumped right on the idea. I then later that night got it started and looking presentable. Then I told Deuce about the forum and he jumped right on the train being the first moderator and then later administrator (Excluding myself) of the site. And at that time there was only the music discussion board; He gave me the idea to expand it, Giving me the ideas for all the other forums excluding just a few.

This forum is meant to be just a kind-of random discussion forum, nothing special. Now, to answer a question I get asked a-lot "Why does Dragonforce have their own forum by X band don't?" Well... That is because I did not think dragonforce deserves to be discussed with other bands, So they get their own. So they are special, But not in a good way, ya see?

HAVE FUN! Very Happy

Note: If there is anything I failed to cover and you are wondering about it, Please reply to this post or send me a PM, I would be more than happy to help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://tornssociety.secretstories.org

The point of this forum (explained)
Page 1 of 1