Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nobody will view this, but Hockey.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared1287
New Guy.
New Guy.

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Nobody will view this, but Hockey. Empty
PostSubject: Nobody will view this, but Hockey.   Nobody will view this, but Hockey. EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:58 pm

In my opinion hockey is the greatest sport, but the most underrated sport ever. I mean, who doesn't like people throwing punches at other guys, getting bloody, and just all out action for the entire 60 minutes.
My favorite team is the Philadelphia Flyers, and I'll probably get bashed for that by other hockey fans.

that's about it.
Back to top Go down
torn2peices
Admin
Admin
torn2peices

Number of posts : 57
Name : Devon Pronounced Devin. Pronounce it right, Dumb fucks.
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Nobody will view this, but Hockey.   Nobody will view this, but Hockey. EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:17 pm

cwo04 here on the forum plays hockey. And I never really got into it, When I wanna watch fighting I watch UFC but Hockey is good for some fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://tornssociety.secretstories.org
cwo04
Going Somewhere.
Going Somewhere.
cwo04

Number of posts : 34
Name : Chance Orr
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Nobody will view this, but Hockey.   Nobody will view this, but Hockey. EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 5:00 pm

Yes that is right. I play hockey. I am only houseleague cuz I'm shit lol. But idc. I'm just keeping active and having fun playing a sport I love.
Back to top Go down
tomdude
New Guy.
New Guy.

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Nobody will view this, but Hockey.   Nobody will view this, but Hockey. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:06 pm

Jared1287 wrote:
In my opinion hockey is the greatest sport, but the most underrated sport ever. I mean, who doesn't like people throwing punches at other guys, getting bloody, and just all out action for the entire 60 minutes.
My favorite team is the Philadelphia Flyers, and I'll probably get bashed for that by other hockey fans.

that's about it.

I started watching hockey on game 5 of stanley cup finals and it was the best game i have ever seen! 3 overtimes baby couldn't ask for more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody will view this, but Hockey.   Nobody will view this, but Hockey. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody will view this, but Hockey.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Sports.-
Jump to: