Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band

Go down 
+4
Blakklabelx
Shade
cwo04
SheWantsReven
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SheWantsReven
SheWantsReven

Number of posts : 39
Name : Sam
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band   Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:45 pm

Discuss what YOU personally like better, provide facts about why that is true.
I personally like GH better becase I'm better at Guitar and this game provides enough challenge for me, unlike RB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/effinlink
cwo04
Going Somewhere.
Going Somewhere.
cwo04

Number of posts : 34
Name : Chance Orr
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band   Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:32 am

Rock band is to easy for my guitar liking and there isnt hyperspeed. But on the plus side, rock band does have vocals and drums. And DLC. gotta love DLC. mmmm. sweet DLC.

Guitar hero has hyperspeed and somewhat of a challenge, unlike rock band. I don't want to FC every single song first try like rock band. Plus, new guitar hero has drums and vocals AND make your own song.

Depending on GH4, I will say GH is better, but as of this moment, Rock Band is winrar.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Starting Off.
Starting Off.

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band   Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:34 am

alot of DLC for rock band,

but gh4 will pwn all.. XD
Back to top Go down
Blakklabelx
Starting Off.
Starting Off.
Blakklabelx

Number of posts : 18
Name : Justin
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band   Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:05 pm

the RB guitar sucks. and i dont like the rectangle notes . so yea. guitar hero ftw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blakklabelx.deviantart.com
Jared1287
New Guy.
New Guy.

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band   Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:18 pm

I personally like Rock Band better. The DLC is sweet, and I love the drums, which guitar hero hasn't offered yet. Even though they will be released in GH4, I don't think they should. It's called guitar hero for a reason. Guitar hero is definitely going the wrong way with Aerosmith and Metallica, which is another reason I believe Rock Band is better. Also, it has smaller timing windows in rock band, providing more of a challenge.

However, GH4 will be good for the create a song and drums, drums mostly because they've elevated the cymbals off the set, and put two of them, giving one more thing to hit than in rock band.
Back to top Go down
phlippy781
New Guy.
New Guy.
phlippy781

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band   Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:21 pm

i'm definately saying rock band because of the DLC factor
but also because i am the singer in a real band so it makes it fun for me

i also love the drums in it too...

but when GH4 and RB2 are out. i think GH4 will be better
Back to top Go down
popemobile
popemobile

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band   Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 1:51 am

Rock Band is far better in my opinion just because Drums are so so very awesome. Plus, all that DLC doesn't hurt either.

*is a DLC whore and proud of it*
Back to top Go down
flyingrossie
New Guy.
New Guy.

Number of posts : 3
Name : Ross

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band   Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:29 am

If it's just between gh3 and Rock Band, Rock Band wins by a lot. I like the guitar charts better even though the songs are a lot easier. Also drums and vocals are win. But if it's just gh in general, it beats rock band because the first 3 gh games were a lot better than gh3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band   Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band Empty

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band
Page 1 of 1